City of Canton Web Site
Kim R. Perez
Treasurer, City of Canton, Ohio
Welcome to the City of Canton, Ohio Treasury Department. Our web site offers a comprehensive guide to the City's Income Tax Department including Forms, Ordinances, Maps, and Tax Help.
In addition, you may explore the City's Income Tax, Banking and Investment Ordinances and gather some insight in to the City's tax and interest revenues.
We encourage everyone visiting the Canton Treasury Department via the Internet to contact us if you have any questions and/or recommendations as to how I or my staff may better serve you.
* Keep all tax records for a minimum of five years.
* To get your refund faster, file early
* Having Problems? Our trained staff is here to assist you
* Mail Tax return two days before tax deadline to assure postmarking prior to filing deadline
* 24 Hour Mailbox - Outside Income Tax Building
* The interest rate applied to outstanding liabilities incurred on or after January 1, 2016 during 2016 shall be 5% per annum for the City of Canton and its JEDDs.
* The interest rate applied to outstanding liabilities incurred on or after January 1, 2017 during 2017 shall be 6% per annum for the City of Canton and its JEDDs.